The Right Experience to Resolve Your Family Law Issues
Just because you don't agree does not necessarily mean that you can't agree. Disputes involving your children or your assets naturally cause strong emotions. But there is a solution. It may be possible to come to an agreement with the help of an attorney, or it may be imposed by a court in contested proceedings.
DeRoberts Law Firm provides astute legal advice and aggressive protection of your interests in all aspects of New York family law. We aim for fair and efficient resolutions that keep the peace long term and provide a positive environment for your children. Nevertheless, Onondaga County divorce attorney, Jeffrey DeRoberts, knows that sometimes such a resolution is not in the cards. If the other parent spitefully or stubbornly refuses to negotiate, he can be as aggressive and persuasive as necessary to ensure a fair and reasonable result in court. He is a skilled trial lawyer who is prepared to provide his experience, dedication and personal attention throughout the duration of your case.
Read more about our areas of practice, or contact us today to explore your options in a free consultation.
- Child custody and visitation: The firm represents spouses on both sides of these matters, handling issues involving enforcement, modification and other related issues.
- Child support: From ensuring that the initial order is fair and accurate to addressing issues such as back child support, the firm is prepared to help you resolve any child support issue.
- Domestic violence: The firm represents victims of family violence in obtaining an order for protection (OFP), as well as clients falsely accused of domestic assault or violating an order for protection.
- Marital separation agreements: DeRoberts Law Firm can negotiate or review the formal agreements if you will live apart for one year before seeking an uncontested divorce.
- Divorce: The firm can help you resolve any issues related to a divorce, including property division in a high-asset divorce.
Call for a Free Consultation With a New York Family Law Attorney
DeRoberts Law Firm serves all of Syracuse, Onondaga County and surrounding counties of central New York.